Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Turkey Week

I've been a little slow at updating the blog this week. Last week had something happening just about every night. Between my Zumba class, parent meeting and parent conference nights, the week just flew by.

Both girls had amazing reports from their teachers. It made us very proud to hear that they really do listen at school. How many times do others wonder that same thing?

Friday I had the day off and took the girls to the doctor. Laura was for a physical and Kelly was a follow up appointment. The news of the trip was, Laura grew 3+ inches in one year. That surely explained all the nights she said her legs hurt.

After our appointment at the doctor's I went on a curtain hunt again. I can't remember if I mentioned earlier, the pattern I selected for the kitchen was no longer available. Just my luck. So back to the samples I went. Some were just so bold I could not picture them anywhere. I think the girl that was helping could tell she was not getting far with those patterns. She started to bring me samples and would say "this is a nice conservative print". I have always been told I am an easy read.

As for the weekend , we hosted a November birthday party for Laura and her Auntie Amanda. It is nice that we can share birthday months. For pictures of the evening check out Amanda's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment