Monday, October 11, 2010

Birthday, Wedding and the Excitement of Fall

It has been a couple weeks since my last post. Our time has been filled with getting Kelly readjusted to her asthma and keeping up with Laura's homework. In addition to the girls, we celebrated Gary's birthday last weekend.
Here is the yummy cake that Gary's mother put together for him. The ole John Deere truck.
Equipped with the round bale on the back. Another great creation. Thanks Sheila!
Laura surprised Gary with the cake.
Saturday the girls and I took a quick trip to Sixberry. The weather was perfect and I wanted to see the leaves changing. They had just started to change. The colors weren't quite there yet.
This picture doesn't do the lake justice with the trees that had changed. But I assure you the lake is changing. I was in the water for a neighbors boat and it was a bit chilly.
10-10-10 Wedding number 4~ Jason and Jessica Spooner ~ Congrats!!!
Both Jason and Jessica are avid hunters, hence the cake top. Each year it has been a joke as to who will get their first buck.
The groom and I. The reception was held at White Eagle, near his families camp.
Two of my best friends. A great night to celebrate together.
The Clarkson Clan, together again. So fun to see everyone. A true representation of the ratio at Clarkson.

No comments:

Post a Comment