Monday, August 17, 2009

Family and Friends

This past weekend was my niece Angelina's 6th birthday and my brother hosted a family chicken bbq. The chicken was awesome! You could smell it as you drove up. My sister-in-law also made an amazing Sponge Bob cake that I did take a picture of but was unable to get it to rotate to show everyone. Anyhow- we took advantage of us being together and took an updated picture. I told the boys I'm still the "little" sister. Leo is standing in the back, he's the oldest, and Les is sitting next to me. Dad came later and I forgot to drag him into a picture with us. He's probably grateful for that. We are quite the bunch.
Gary was a little late to the family picnic. He had some haying to do. Here is his progress. On Sunday he helped Les and Dad put up another 1,300+ square bales. Oh and remember that hornet nest earlier. My friend told me it was a paper wasp nest. And yes, they still sting since Gary was stung on Saturday. His arm swelled up and had to take Benadryl.
Looks like Kelly is having to much fun at the lake. She fell asleep in the boat while we were tubing and I transferred her to a comfy spot in the hammock.
My friend Jennifer from college came to visit on Sunday. We spent the day catching up and watching the kids play in the water. It was great to spend some quality time with her.
Our gang of kids....
Laura showing Lyndsey around.

No comments:

Post a Comment