Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hornet Huge!

The weather has been great and today I thought I would mow the lawn when I got home tonight. The girls were cooperating when we got home and decided to play in the yard some more. I ventured out to the sap shack to pick up the mower and looky-looky what I found had made a home in the sap shack... Can you believe the size of that thing? I sure could as I was running the opposite direction up the driveway! Talk about scary. I called Gary right away and told him I needed the mega spray. We are still waiting for it to cool off some tonight so we can go spray. I REALLY hope they don't get us. Gary and stings do not agree. Here is a zoom picture. Don't worry I haven't gotten that close to it.

1 comment:

  1. That is incredible. Be safe and when the critters are gone do an autopsy on it with photos.

    ReplyDelete