Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Weekend Without the Camera

The title of this post says it all. Yes, I forgot the camera this weekend. Can you believe it?

It was a fun-filled weekend once again. Saturday morning we left for camp. Not without a stop at the John Deere dealership for parts, though. Gary and Kelly went into the store while Laura and I waited in the car. The sight of the two of them as they came out was priceless. I noticed Kelly had a little hop in her step as she scooted over to sit on a Gator. Once they got back in the car she had some shiny brochures to look at for the rest of the ride.

My friend Becky and her daughter Heather came to visit for the afternoon as well. Everyone enjoyed the warm temps of the lake water. It was refreshing after the warm weather we have had this week. Later Gary started the camp fire. The camp was glowing.

Today we came home for my step-brother's surprise birthday party. The weather was perfect for a picnic. There were water toys for the kids to play with and plenty of tractors for Gary to look at. Two of my step-brother's collect and restore old tractors. The girls enjoyed sitting on the wide variety of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment